Saturday, June 25, 2011

To all of my followers in Australia!



I want to Australia!



Peacock Plumes by Erik K Veland on Flickr.



Miley Cyrus - Liberty Walk HD - Melbourne, Australia June 24, 2011 



GPA Accreditation Plus Logo

Developed in 1999 with the primary goal of providing General Practices in Australia with a choice of accreditation provider, GPA ACCREDITATION plus was introduced. Accreditation through GPA ACCREDITATION plus is a modular program of quality assurance, audit and risk management.



storm clouds australia by tim phillips photos on Flickr.



seaford pier by _barb_ on Flickr.



new favourite aussie aboriginal 

lips please come to me??



untitled by Jack Toohey on Flickr.



This was my reaction when my dad told me that we were almost going to live in australia!!

Roger Waters just announced Australian tour dates for The Wall! More information here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment