Monday, June 20, 2011

I got my dress from my aunt in Australia today! Gotta brag, its...

Love Traveling to Sydney Australia come see the specials on our Fan Page for discounts you can use! http://on.fb.me/eHCRud



UHM. DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN SEE THROUGH AUSTRALIAN MONEY? PROBABLY, BUT I’M JUST FASCINATED BY IT.

We got our first exchange thingie before we leave. and I’m just sitting here looking at everything through the money.

:facepalm:

23 days! (: 





Please, want to go back. 



Julia Gillard is the Prime Minister. She earns more than $300,000 a year, and she runs the country. She is nearly 50 years old. She can’t cook, sure. But she can scramble a jet, and get Glenn Stevens out of bed in the middle of the night.

Surely she has earned the right not to endure infantilising questions about whether she really loves her boyfriend.



-

I am really disgusted by this article.  There are days when I love my country, and there are days when I just what to scream about the sexist, racist little country full of misogynistic, xenophobic motherfuckers. 

Does it completely escape these people how fundamentally fucked up these sort of questions are? That this is the woman we have entrusted to run our country? That it doesn’t matter one fucking bit what she’s wearing? Or who will ask whom to marry? Or if she gets married?  Is it of national importance for some shit-stain on the underwear of journalism to ask if she fucking loves her fucking boyfriend?

Or does it completely escape these people that one hour of current affairs television has stopped the live trade of cattle, but YEARS AND YEARS of stories and footage of psychologically damaged asylum seekers, gaoled indefinitely without breaking a law do not prevent “stopping the boats” and “off-shore solutions” from being sure-fire vote winners?

Our country is fucked and it is our fault.  And I’m just feeling sick.

Love Traveling to Sydney Australia come see the specials on our Fan Page for discounts you can use! http://on.fb.me/eHCRud

Love Traveling to Sydney Australia come see the specials on our Fan Page for discounts you can use! http://on.fb.me/eHCRud



Sydney Opera House, Australia

Photograph by John Mayer



I got my dress from my aunt in Australia today! Gotta brag, its wonderfully slutty, yet somehow sophisticated (or at least I think so).

Excuse the awkward lean, its hard to fit my ridiculously long torso in the frame on photobooth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment