Monday, June 20, 2011

Far away…



Head of the Minerals Council of Australia



Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Victoria, Australia.



this is our story:

australian mining ads.





Love Traveling to Sydney Australia come see the specials on our Fan Page for discounts you can use! http://on.fb.me/eHCRud



untitled by Jack Toohey on Flickr.

“Scenes from one of the most spectacular sunsets I’ve ever seen. Some mates and I were down in Wollongong (2 hours south of Sydney) for a few days, I brought my camera along just in case but I never thought I’d get a chance to take photos of anything like this.

I took over 900 photos in less than half an hour of the amazing sight. And I am pretty pleased with the results. I’m currently culling my way through the hundreds of photos looking for stuff to edit.”

aw, i live in wollongong. swear i’ve seen this house before.

Saturday was the last time I’ll see her for at least a year.

It’s so sad.

I honestly had to force myself out of bed this morning, I just couldn’t be bothered with life.

I’ve only known her six months and I always knew she was going to go home but I still feel empty.

Last night she sent me an inbox that I didn’t understand, I almost didn’t reply because I knew I could ask her what she meant at school then it hit me.

She won’t be at school ever again.

I’m gonna go to sleep now.



Far away…

0 comments:

Post a Comment