Monday, June 27, 2011

holy crap!



New Guernica!

A bar/club with cocktails, wine, cheese and live musicians. It looks cute, doesn’t it? A bit retro! It’s on Little Collins street in the CBD in Melbourne. I feel sort of weird with this blog, cause for those of you who don’t know, this is my itinerary for my friend and I when we go to Melbourne next month (we’re from Perth). Anyway, with this, I feel like I’m saying “yep, I like it. WE’RE GOING.”

Summer, if you’re reading this, you have every right to object, but I don’t see why you would ;)



THY ART IS MURDER—Whore to a Chainsaw Lyrics (by nuttinyoface93

)

This song makes me warm on the inside. Read the lyrics.



Antique Beetles by inky squid on Flickr.

Can’t believe it’s the summer before my junior year, and that is the first time I’ve steped into that beautiful, beautiful building.

Based on my drive to work, things I will not miss about the United States:

  • traffic
  • fast food (this is a lie)
  • “go insane, go insane, throw some glitter make it rain” and all things affiliated.

I had a review of my New Zealand petition today. It won’t hear a final decision for a week or two. I was super prepared, and she seemed mildly impressed by that, yet she showed no sort of inclination on whether the petition would be approved. She browsed the website and whatnot, mentioned that I need to get in contact with the Broadcasting department about transfer credits (silly, considering I’ll be 100% done with my major credits), and she also gave me some brouchures on the affiliated Australia programs. “Back ups, just in case.”

I’ll be disappointed if my petition fails and I won’t get to be a Kiwi for a semester, but Cairns, Australia looks equally as beautiful and fun. (And expensive. This is me crying.)





Fishmarket, Melbourne



Kings Cross, Sydney

Calm, cool and collected describes Yarra Valley. Our leading cool climate wine region. Victoria’s oldest and most visited wine region! 



Always love it when it’s not clustered, all you can hear is the sound of nothingness.

Of course I have zero done and time has gone so fast but how is it possible that I am leaving for Australia on THURSDAY?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment