Friday, June 24, 2011

The colours of this summer…… by Hawkea.





Irwin Goodman - Ei Tippa Tapa

”A drop won’t kill you” :DD or something like that.. it is a Finnish song about drinking. One of the most popular too :D It’s from the 70s. i remember when i was a child my father used to sing this song when these midsummer festivities were ongoing…. :D good memories… :D today he sang this song again.. :D I know that many of you don’t understand the lyrics, but this is a song that brings me many good memories :>

Have fun!



killed by finnish hardcore



Jellyfish evolution, frozen in time by SixInHand on Flickr.



Kaija Koo



I kinda love Finland ^_^



cuteness this way







The colours of this summer…… by Hawkea.

…in Finland.

The lupin fields I saw in Finland this summer were marvellous and I am so upset with myself for not being able to do them justice with my photos…..


0 comments:

Post a Comment