Sunday, June 19, 2011

My reaction when mom said I could go to Finland & attend...



(via Springtime II - HDR Photo | HDR Creme)



43C in our frontyard, almost 30C indoors and even in our backyard it’s almost 35C eventhough it’s in shade… I can only imagine how bad our car is when we should leave for Hنmeenlinna. Sun has been shining directly to it whole day and it will be packed with four people and two dogs :S gonna die…



(submitted by fairytalesandpretzels)



(submitted by sahalaita)



(submitted by sahalaita)



A snowy morning in Tampere.





The one big exception to the feeling we have here in Finland (a place where things “just...

My reaction when mom said I could go to Finland & attend concerts :)

If I go with a group of friends.

But thats like saying you can go to Finland if you can convince Pooh.

I’m doomed. My friends HATE rock & HIM. They would NEVER attend a concert even if they were paid. Guy friends don’t really mind them as much but of course I cant go with them.

So like, whatever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment