Sunday, June 19, 2011

Glad to know you live in ‘the sexy part’. =)



My name is Champion Whisky. I’m Top Bull in Yarrowyck, Australia. And now I’m Champion Bradley.

Note: although we have only been posting images with signs, when we considered the difficulties of putting a sign on a top bull, we had to post this one!  Enjoy.

I want to take photos outside my house. 

“It appears the in humanity of cattle treatment is more abominable than abortion, poverty, hunger and – heaven forbid – global warming!”

-

a good friend of mine.

firstly, this hasn’t even been stopped, merely suspended. australia is a very wealthy country, you’d think they’d be willing to risk a few and sort this out. its crazy. yeah yeah it’s easy for me to criticise from a distance, but who else doesn’t? and might i add, i don’t just sit here and do nothing, i totally blog about it and like inform everyone. blah blah blah!

moral of the story: in the words of ron weasley (julia gillard) needs to sort out her priorities

WHY do i have to live in australia, forever 21 is like the most amazing store and shipping to australia is like 70 bucks :/



new post: lonely hearts summer 2012 lookbook … http://wp.me/pC0Xq-3sr



My other name is Nick Hopkins, I live Canberra, the nation’s capital, and I believe that sometimes in the course of history we all have to stand up and be counted. This is one of those times.



Another Aussie Muslim Chick doin’ something a little random =)



Sydney, raining.

0 comments:

Post a Comment