Saturday, June 18, 2011

http://amicinhand.com/sydney/



Sparkadia - China



Dark. Dank. Emotionally damaged and damaging, in equal measures. I don’t know enough about The Deadly Hume— they were from Sydney, Australia, playing warped blues-rock in the Birthday Party / Crime & The City Solution vein in the mid-1980s, with a lead singer who did time in Hunters & Collectors.

“Bed As Big As A Boat” is the b-side (or aa-side?) of the long out-of-print Passenger Blues 7” single from 1986. I’ve spent some quality time wallowing in this filth, and I encourage you to do the same.



seriously can’t wait to get out of this fucking shithole, i can’t fucking stand being here any longer doing the same boring shit every day of my life. i can’t wait to see the world and meet people worth knowing.



Eclipse in Australia (2011)



yum yum - 10:38pm

Somewhere you’d like to move or visit.

There are lots of places I want to visit. I’d love to go to Australia! And Greece. New York looks pretty cool as well, but everyone says that :/.

I want to move to Winchester permenantally. I love it at Uni here :) And I love my new house xD. Everyone moves out some time right? :D x



an old fave



my puppy Juneau c:

http://amicinhand.com/sydney/:

#tonightincomedy 58 Cowper Street Glebe NSW, Australia 2037 8 PM, $10 ($8 students)

0 comments:

Post a Comment