Thursday, June 23, 2011

One minute in Turku - Finland





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midsummer#Finland



First time at this summer I actually want to go out. The wind keeps bugs away and it’s sunny, but not too warm. Ah, perfect! …But I bet that when I step out of the door the weather has changed :-I WE WILL SEE.

I think I’ll grab my sketch book along to draw some ideas for next year’s calendar picture and go buy some ice cream also. The Midsummer Day is coming so shops won’t be open for four days. Or something. I never remember these holidays……

And I just sent one little VC comic to translate for one of my friend. I still have about five other strips, but serisously, I don’t know where this shyness came from suddenly…

[Flash 10 is required to watch video.]

One minute in Turku - Finland

0 comments:

Post a Comment