Sunday, June 26, 2011

IF THIS HAPPENED, MY LIFE WOULD BE COMPLETE.

Love Traveling to Sydney Australia come see the specials on our Fan Page for discounts you can use! http://on.fb.me/eHCRud



We’re disgusting and I love it. We both wore black skinnies and comfy sweaters today and went on our first dinner date and it was the best. He is the best. We also established a version of missing someone called happy missing.



NEWS; Nick Jonas and Delta Goodrem kissing at LAX 



This still makes me laugh.. LOL



John Brack (1969) Latin American Grand Final, oil on canvas - National Gallery of Victoria


Name: Karla Hendy
Age: 23
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Occupation: Fashion student
Website: thefeatheredcat.tumblr.com

List:

  • Kodak Retinette camera
  • Instax Photos
  • A purse my Mother gave to me that she got in Egypt when she was my age
  • Fuji film Instax camera
  • Engagement ring
  • Passports
  • Visual diary and Moleskin of ideas/memories
  • Grandmothers opal ring
  • Old family photos-in particular the one of my Grandfather
  • Carved marble cameo brooch


IF THIS HAPPENED, MY LIFE WOULD BE COMPLETE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment