Saturday, June 18, 2011

Defqon 1 2011 Australia trailer! ask me about tickets!!

you know, the whole thing happened in the 90s…
you’d think they’d use some of the old adelaide metro buses and taxis in the background of the film instead of using the ones that are around today.
it annoyed me seeing those in the background and going, “THOSE BUSES WERE NOT AROUND BACK THEN! WHY ARE THEY IN THE MOVIE?!”

anyway
my mum didn’t like it. she thought it was boring… 

LE SPOILER TIME

i liked it. i thought it was going to be pretty gross, but the only bad thing was the dog getting killed.
seriously.
i couldn’t watch, and everyone in the cinema was like, “NOOOOOOOOO!”
oh yeah, and the rat being eaten. i hate snakes eating other animals, and i seriously don’t even know how people can fucking watch that shit… even if the animals are already dead. it’s sosososososososososooo gross.

uhm, i think fred’s murder is the one that gets to me the most :(.

and yep.
that’s about it. 



Sepr en el StreetFest 2011.



Melbourne Cup last year.

Me, right at the front :) pink jacket.





Holy shit, Magic Mountain was a cool show.





I’ve always really liked airplane rides.  Ever since I was a kid we flew relatively often, and the summer between 2nd and 3rd grades I lived in Sweden while my Dad worked there.  I remember the airplane being massive, bigger than any I’ve seen, with two stories, and the flight attendants kept asking my sister and I questions in Swedish, since our blonde hair made us look the part. I remember crawling on the floor beneath my mom and sister’s feet to sleep, because I couldn’t sleep well in the reclining chairs.  The flight attendant packed me a little brunch since I missed breakfast.  I remember there was a banana in it.

That was the longest flight I’d ever been on, I think it was about 8 hours.  I think we flew out of Chicago.

Not including the trip across the United States beforehand, my flight from Los Angeles to Sydney will be about 15 hours long.  Even Inception pointed out that it’s one of the longest flights a person can take, unless they’re going to the moon.  Add on top of that the flight from Charlotte to Dallas and from Dallas to LA, and the entire journey (including airport time) clocks in at 24 hours.  Thanks to time zones, I arrive in Sydney two days after I left home.  So the question is… what am I supposed to do on my flight??

Although I’m sure I’ll sleep some, there’s simply no way I could go 24 hours wide awake in a tin can over the ocean, we already know I don’t sleep well on planes, and I doubt my seatmates would appreciate me curling up like a ball at their feet.  Pretty much anything electronic won’t make it 24 hours without needing charged, and the first few legs of my journey I’ll only get an hour or so layover time, so I’ll barely even get to do that.  I’m pretty seriously considering bringing Apples to Apples and trying to get a game going, but again, last thing I want is to annoy my neighbors on the flight… if we crash I don’t want to be the one that gets eaten.

I’ve never really been afraid of flying, but I’d be lying if I said the idea of being stuck in one chair for all that time makes me very anxious… does anyone have any tips to make the flight go by more smoothly??  Or does anyone know how to perform an inception?  That’d be a decent way to kill ten hours…



Swimmer, Adelaide, S. Australia. May 2011

First release is already sold out so be quick! Im an official Q-dance ambassador (proof here http://ambassadors.q-dance.com.au/profile.php?real_name=Sara%20Keany ) I am selling tickets again this year so let me know if you want any!! General admission is A$140.00 and VIP admission: $210 (Includes express entry,

viewing deck access, private bar & toilets, artist meet & greet). And also If you want a Defqon 1 festival backpack along with your ticket let me know. 



Defqon 1 2011 Australia trailer! ask me about tickets!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment