Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Thelma M.



Swallow the Sun “Fragile”



Summer Bench, part III. Joensuu, Finland. June 2011. 



*Ville*



Nokia's former employees are building Finland's future

Kakslauttanen Igloo Village, Finland



I’ve got to admit- my girlfriend is way more metal than I am. She’s a black metal kid, but without any of the tendencies that generally annoy me about black metal kids. Not that I don’t listen to any myself, but usually the type of black metal I like is the more modern technical/melodic stuff. I very rarely get into any of the more classic, frostbitten cold sounding black metal. Rarely isn’t never though, and that brings me to Clandestine Blaze. This is one of the few albums that comes up as a positive consensus among me and the dorks I talk to about music. Literally the worst thing I’ve heard someone say about this was saying it’s “the best Darkthrone rip off ever.” There is no way that could be said negatively, not here on Earth 616.

Download



Thelma M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment